Liftmaster LA400PKGU Complete Solar Gate Access Motor Kit With Keypad, Pedestal, “Free Exit” Probe & 2 811LM Remotes
This Liftmaster LA400PKGU Solar Gate Motor Kit Includes:
- 1 Liftmaster LA400PKGU Swing Gate Operator With Control Box / Board
- 1 Safety Sensor / Photo Eye
- 2 Liftmaster 811LM Remotes
- 1 Liftmaster myQ Gateway 828LM
- 1 Exit Device / Probe
- 1 Liftmaster KPW5 Outdoor Keypad
- 1 Gooseneck Pedestal
- 1 Solar Kit With two 10Watt Solar Panels and Harness
The Liftmaster 828LM gateway has a maximum range of 300 to 600 feet depending on the number of walls, types of walls and any other possible interference obstacles between the router (where the 828LM is connected) and the gate operator. No specific distance can be guaranteed.
Liftmaster LA400PKGU Gate Opener Specifications:
- Power: 24VDC or Solar Power. 120/230V Single Phase (Standard control box).
- Accessory Power: 24VDC 500mA output. Switched and unswitched power.
- Monitored Safety: 3 main board, 3 optional expansion board
- UL Usage Classification: I, II, III, and IV
- Gate Travel Speed: 90-degree opening in 17-17 seconds
- P3 Motor®: 24VDC continuous-duty motor
- Operator Duty Rating: 100 cycles per day.
- Chassis: Consturcted wit 1/4″ gold zinc-plated steel for rust prevention
- Worm Gear Reduction: Precision machined all-metal gear drive.
- Operator Weight: Actuator arm 19 lbs. Standard control box 13 lbs. Includes (2) 7Ah batteries
- Recommended Capacities: Rated for gates up to 16 ft. in length or weighing up to 850 lbs.
PLEASE NOTE: Outswing Applications Require the Liftmaster PUSH TO OPEN Bracket Kit Model 50-19503 which is NOT INCLUDED. This bracket kit includes a three piece bracket set and hardware bag. Please add this option below if needed. See the “Product Literature Tab” to review details of the push to open bracket kit.